Objecitves and activities
• Biodiversity of organisms: Study of systematics, taxonomy, genetics, ecosystem of plants and animals.
• Study of potential of plant and animal habitats and investigation of medicinal, industrial, agricultural, ornamental, biological control application and ecotourism development.
• Investigation the different effects of biotic and abiotic factors on the integrated pest and crop management programs.
• Study of multiple interactions among plants, animals and ecosystems and preparing population models for biodiversity conversation
• Preparing plant and animals collections.
Head of Department:
Dr. Azadeh Habibi
Field of study: Plant pathology
Academic rank: Assistant professor
Research Department: Biodiversity