Objectives and research areas:
- Examining the elements of fuel cell in a technical way and producing the laboratory
- Designing, installing, and establishing the laboratory of fuel cell
- Conducting experimental and theatrical studies to evaluating the feasibility of using fuel cells in different systems of energy consumption such as automobiles, power plants, etc.
- Investigating the thermo-chemical method of hydrogen production and supply in both technical and theoretical ways.
- Investigating and developing of different ways of hydrogen production from fossil and renewable energy resources
- Investigating and designing cheaper and easier methods for hydrogen storage.
- Establishing a unit of hydrogen production with hydrogen storage
- Conducting feasibility studies on safe and secure hydrogen production, transport , storage and usage